Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pictures from Book Launch

Here are a few pictures (in no particular order) taken at the launch of my latest book, Mary Pickford, Canada's Silent Siren, America's Sweetheart. 


My cousin and two of my three sisters came to congratulate me after the launch. It was great to see them.
After viewing one of Mary Pickford's silent movies, The New York Hat, the crowd heads to the refreshment table and the line-up along the far wall where they wait for me to autograph their books.


 This is me, reading one of the sections I chose from the book. I was thrilled at the size of the turnout, and sorry for those who ended up having to stand. Thank you to everyone who came to show their support, and to the Quinte West Public Library (Trenton) for hosting the event. Book sales were handled by Kathy Collins from J&B Books in Trenton.

The book is available from your favourite book store. If you don't see it on the shelf, they're happy to order it for you.






No comments: